Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Update!!!!


I can’t believe I’ve haven’t updated in over a month. SMDH!!!! Last night I just got back from my 2 week vacation in St.Maarten and needless to say I have to kick things up a notch and a half. I weighed in this morning and I am up 10lbs. Tom is here and I am hoping some of that weight gain is from his visit because, I really can’t see myself gaining 10lbs in 2 weeks. I’ll be honest, the first week of vacation I was eating what I want but, I also worked out 4x that week. Now the 2nd week I ate what I want and didn’t workout at all. So, Yes I believe I am warrant a gain in some form or fashion but, I WILL NOT Digest a 10lbs gain!
Today I am back on clean eating and working it the hell on out. Friday I will see where I’m at and go on from there.

Monday- No Workout (Damn Shame)
Tuesday- JM’s 6 Weeks Abs, RI30 Level 1, 40mins Run/Walk

I have so many Blogs to catch up on, I hope everyone is doing well!

Take care and will catch up with you all soon!

~Leelee~

2 comments:

Ro said...

Heyyyy LeeLee
.. 2 weeks LAWD I wish that was me. I hope you and the family enjoyed.
Hell I done gained like that in one week..(I'm shame) but yeah its prob TOM weight and bloat.
A couple days of water, cardio and good eating you'll be right back.

Now don’t be taking so long to update!!! :-)

Alexia said...

2 weeks on an island?! So jealous :)

I'm sure some of it is water weight!!