Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stuck at 186lbs……Still!


TBLWeightloss_Box.jpg image by jenitar26I decided to weigh in this morning just to see if I gained any weight being that I was out of commission for the majority of this week. Well I certainly didn’t gain and dangit… I didn’t lose. Not even 1ounce.
On a happier note, I was able to get my workout in. I decided to take it easy and did the Biggest Loser Yoga and 20 mins on the Spin bike. Easy? It was everything but….my muscles are still shaking. I burnt a depressing 333 calories during this 40 minute workout. It’s all good though because, some workout is better than none. I am still taking it easy the rest of the week and will continue to eat clean. “Insanity” here I come. Stay Blessed Ya’ll and Keep Pushing! 
                           ~Leelee~

1 comment:

M said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! A "stay" is sooo much better than a "gain!."