Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back on Track!!

Hey Everyone,
I hope you all are doing and feeling FABULOUS!!!
I am HAPPY to admit that I am finally getting back in the swing of things, sticking to eating clean and staying under my calorie count. Yesterday, I had to go into the office for training and as soon as I hit the first aisle, I was greeted with DD’s Pumpkin muffins, an assortment of bagels and donuts. I picked up my note pad and headed straight for class with my 32oz cup of water and my DD Pumpkin coffee in hand.
We had our first break and I stayed in the classroom and ate my peach. I had a salad for lunch and my homemade parfait for snack. I went to say hello to some of my friends and BAM!!!! Chips and Spinach dip! Now, I did take some chips and dips and by the end of the day consumed 2 servings of each! Bad…but could have been worse. Now, check this out. After training there was cake and ice cream. The cake looked scrumdeliumptious and I wanted to dig in but, kept on walking. For this being my 1st week on top of my eating clean game I think I did great.
Now for my workout report:

Tuesday: 30 Day Shred Level 2 and Level 3
Time: 50 mins
Calorie Burn: 450

Weds: Shred Level 1 & Burn Fat Boost Metabolism
Time: 77mins
Calorie Burn: 760

Thursday: Spin Bike
Time: 40mins
Calories: 410

Friday: Treadmill Walk/Run (I did 3.25 miles on speed 4.0-5.0, my cool down was 4.3 I'm super proud of myself since I haven't ran since July)
Time: 45mins
Calorie Burn: 510

So, I fell short of my goal to working out an hour a day and burning 500 calories! I am going to aim for this goal again but, this time I will reach it. Monday I will be starting the 30 Day Shred with Weights and will be doing a 30 min workout along with it!! I really love the No More Trouble Zones DVD but, I may not do that one being that the SWW will be working my arms out already, I will ride the bike, do P90X Kenpo X or BFBM one of the three. So, here’s to sticking to plan and pushing ourselves to our limit! Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

MissHaneefa said...

Even though you had some dip you said no to the cake, that took some real self control. I am happt that you are back on track and I have to check out this new JM video. Take Care!

Ro said...

Hey LeeLee your so glad your back!!! And you got some good workouts in! Keep it up chick

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very sucessful day to me! Great job!!