Sunday, February 21, 2010

Level 2 Weekend Shred!!!

Woooo, the weekend has come to an end and I am happy with my dedication to portion control and getting my workout in!!! On Saturday, I woke up hit the Shred Level 2 Day 15, I rode the spin bike for 30mins and did some upper body strength training for 30mins. I skipped the chores and got the kids ready for a birthday party at Chuckee Cheese. I ate a healthy lunch before driving out. (1.5 pieces of baked Tilapia fish, 2 cups of veggies and a half of cup of Mac N Cheese) and I drank 12 cups of water through out the day. I had a half of slice of pizza and a forkful of birthday cake at the party and that was it. I skipped my on the road cup of coffee for the ride back home. I live 1.5hrs away from where the party was at. After 4hrs of running around with my kids and 3hrs of driving I was done for the day.

Today, I did Day 16 of the Shred and half assed it through the 1st circuit. I normally feel this way when I don’t get a rest day in. I ended up riding the spin bike for 15mins to make up for my lack of effort. My eating could have been better and I will make sure I do better tomorrow. The Shred is still kicking my butt. I am sticking with Anita on the squat thrust move and have to drop my weights during the 2nd set of those V arm raises while squatting. I will try my best not to break during the oblique twist and plank jacks! I love the Ab workout in level 2. 4 more days of this level 2 beat down and I am scared to death of starting level 3!!! Wish me Luck!!

Ohhh wait….I almost forgot to tell you what a great husband I have. Now normally women get offended by receiving workout machines, DVD’s and ect. But I was so happy when he surprised me with another Jillian Michael’s workout DVD!!! “No More Trouble Zones” is in the HOUSE!!!!! I will try this out for Saturday’s workout to see how it is….maybe. I will be sure to let you all know! Right now I am super tired and starting to feel hungry so, let me take myself to bed! Weigh in is tomorrow and am hoping for a 2lbs lost. ::crosses fingers::
Have a great evening and Keep on Pushing!!!!

1 comment:

M said...

You're gonna love/hate that DVD for all the right reasons!