Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Meatloaf...It's what's for Dinner!!!!

Hey Everyone!!!
I hope everyone is well, staying on plan, kicking the junk food demons out the door and staying active. Today, I made the best meatloaf I’ve ever made. I had mashed potatoes and corn with it. I had a small proportion which was satisfying. I’m not even going to front I could have ate seconds out of greed but, instead I had a glass of water and sat down for a few and was Gooodah after that!!! After logging my dinner I still had 600 calories remaining. Just to think I was going to do a 2nd workout to make sure my dinner was covered.

Workout:
Today: P90X- Plyometric (burnt 500 calories)
Wednesday- P90X Arms & Shoulders and maybe Insanity Pure Cardio

Thank you all for the compliments and keeping me motivated. I look forward to reading your Blogs and cheering you all on!!! I love my Blog Fam! For Real!!!!

I am pooped beyond belief! I hope you are getting it in and staying healthy. Take care and will chat with you tomorrow!

Much Love!

~Leelee~ 

10 comments:

MissHaneefa said...

Yum, I can't tell you the last time I had meatloaf. All the best! Thanks for all your support.

Ro said...

Chillle now I want meatloaf. UGH.
Can I get the recipe?? Please and thanks.
'Im having trouble today. spaghetti, cookies and ice cream. Tomorrow will have to be better!
Keep up the good work. How is that P90x treating you?

Anonymous said...

I love meatloaf, you gone have to post the recipe. Sounds like your off to a great week!

Trina said...

Wooooooooooo...P90X ain't no punk. More power to you!!! Mmmmm...your dinner sounds good! What all did you put in your meatloaf?

PhluffyPrincess said...

I love the title! I'm not a meatloaf fan, but my mother loves it! Gone' girl with your p90x bad self! You are doin the dang thang!!!!

LeeLee said...

You all are cracking me up!!!
I don't mind sharing the recipe but, I will let you know in advance it wasn't made with any special low fat, organic, turkey meat Nada....LOL

I used ground beef, 1 whole onion diced, 3 pieces of wheat bread (2 pieces were the heels)1 egg, some Adobo seasoning & about a 1/2 a cup of honey BBQ sauce. I mixed it in real good, formed the loaf, made an "S" on the top with the BBQ sauce and Baked it for an hour on 375.

As for P90X... I am loving it! My upper body is definitely feeling the burn which I LOVE!!!! It's easier on my knees as well.

Thanks Ladies!!!! :D

Dee Dee said...

My family has just recently rekindled there love for Meatloaf. I think Meatloaf is making a comeback. Keep up the good work.

LeeLee said...

Thanks Dee Dee!!!

It's not an everyday meal so my kids really enjoy having it!! My daughter is so sick of fish and chicken but, I refuse to make more than 1 meal!!! She'll be alright!!!

M said...

Hmmm... meatloaf does sound good. What did you put in it?

Trina said...

LOL... @ not using special meat. Thanks for sharing.