Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Zumba! Zumba! Zumba!

Monday was my first Zumba class and I absolutely loved it!!! It was level 1 but, it really gets your heart rate up and helps you get the moves down packed. The music was a nice change from what I listen to on my Ipod everyday!

I weighed in on Tuesday and am so HAPPY to say I’m 180.8lbs! Okay, more so 181 but, it still shows 180, right? Right? Well I have been eating clean all week so far and am looking forward to seeing goodbye to the 180’s and hello sweet 170’s!

Monday- Zumba (Thanks Miss H)
Tuesday- Spin
Wednesday- Strength Training Upper Body + Spin

Thursday and Friday I’m going to be working in the office so I will use their gym right after work and do 35 mins on the Elliptical and 25 mins on the Treadmill (2min walk 1 min Run) That should set me straight for this weekend!

Thanks everyone for reading and your comments keep me going, I look forward to reading them so, keep them coming! Stay Tuned Cause there’s more to see!

~Leelee~

4 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Great job! I haven't tried Zumba in a class setting yet. I have only used the DVD's. Congrats on the lost.

Chayah said...

You are doing great!

MissHaneefa said...

YEAH! I am so happy that you liked Zumba! I am sure that next week you are going to be in the 170's. YOU GO GIRl!!!! You got this!

M said...

You're doing so great! You'll get to the 170's in no time.